Celebrate autumn at Sweet Berry Farm’s Harvest of Fall Fun
After a scorching summer, there’s more reason than ever to welcome autumn, and no place celebrates the season better than Sweet Berry Farm near Marble Falls. Its annual Harvest of Fall Fun truly pulls out the stops and checks all the fall family fun boxes, making it a long-time must-stop for Highland Lakes residents and visitors alike.
In 2023, Harvest of Fall Fun runs from Sept. 23 through Nov. 5. Admission and parking are free — you’ll simply pay for the activities you choose.
With almost a dozen things to do, it’s a question of where to start. Take an old-fashioned hayride around the scenic farm, challenge one (or all) three mazes, make your own wildflower bouquet, paint a pumpkin, stuff your own scarecrow, and don’t forget to scour the vast pumpkin patches for one or more to take home.
On October weekends, you can order a hot dog, grilled corn, or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich from the Pumpkin Grill. You can bring in your own food as well for a picnic.
Here’s a list of activities for the Harvest of Fall Fun. Enjoy!
- Texas maze — $8 for ages 6 and older (ages 5 and younger enter for free but must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Candy corn and barnyard mazes — $3.25 per person (ages 2 and younger enter for free)
- Hayrides — $4 per person (ages 2 and younger ride for free)
- Pumpkin painting (take home completed project) — $5.25 per pumpkin
- Scarecrow stuffing (take home completed project) — $19.95 per scarecrow; includes head, shirt, and pants
- Pick your own flowers — $6.50; includes flowers, vase, and water
- Sand art (take home completed project) — $3.50 per hollow necklace to fill with colorful sand
- Sweet Berry Express barrel train — $3.75 per child (150-pound weight limit)
- Berry Bounce House — $3.75 (for eight to 10 minutes) per child up to 15 years
- Pony rides — $7 per ride (Saturdays and Sundays only)
- Pumpkins and gourds for sale — various prices
Sweet Berry Farm is located at 1801 FM 1980, north of RR 1431 between Marble Falls and Granite Shoals. It is open from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays (closed for reserved groups on Wednesdays) and 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sundays. Click on the following link for detailed driving directions.
Be sure to check Sweet Berry Farm’s website for other seasonal activities.